The Oander team ensures all projects fully comply with the Construction Design and Management regulations and that it is delivered in accordance with industry best practice.
Regardless of the size or complexity of the construction project, we have the experience, expertise and resources necessary to ensure successful service delivery and to provide tailored solutions aimed at meeting our clients’ business needs.
Our team has worked throughout the UK on a wide range of projects and provide a comprehensive service including:
- Expert advice to clients, helping them to meet their duties under the regulations
- Pre-qualitative competency checks on contractors and designers
- Reviewing designs to ensure that suitable and satisfactory consideration has been given to health and safety, both during the construction process and in future maintenance activities
- Submit notification to the Health and Safety Executive
- Gather and prepare the Information Pack
- Advise the client on the adequacy of the construction phase plan
- Compile and issue the Health & Safety File on completion
Our ultimate aim is to provide a proactive and common sense approach to health and safety on all our projects, providing clients with the best advice at all times.