At Oander we are able to identify, define, quantify and control risk and opportunity throughout the project life cycle, from initial concept design through to construction and completion.
It is vital that with any project, risk is appropriately managed as it enables and facilities diligent, intelligent and informed decision making.
With our approach, we are able to reduce uncertainty and implement control mechanisms ensuring successful delivery of your project.
Our risk and opportunity services include:
- Risk workshops
- Risk identification, analysis and evaluation
- Preparation and management of risk registers
- Risk monitoring and control
- Risk mitigation and transfer
- Management of risk events in event of occurrence, and assessment of risk consequential cost programme and procedural impacts